How Can I Learn About My Medications?
By asking your pharmacist or health care provider about your medications.
- What is this medicine (generic and brand name)?
- Why is this medicine prescribed or used?
- How should this medicine be used?
- What special precautions should I follow?
- What should I do if I forget to take a dose?
- What side effects can this medicine cause?
- What should I know about storage and disposal of this medicine?
- What should I do in case of emergency or overdose?
- What other information should I know about this medicine?
For more information: